MediGoggle Paediatric Research Set
Interchangeable prescriptive goggles suitable for use in MRI, fMRI, MEG, PET, CT and EEG environments. Fully compatible with no metallic components. Easy 'click' lens system -6 to +6 dioptre lens sets in 0.5 dioptre increments.
- Completely safe for a range of research environments
- Offer vision correction for vision based research
- Easy to set up and use
- Patient Comfort – Silicone pads and adjustable elastic strap make the goggles secure and comfortable
- Reduce anxiety and claustrophobia in MR scanner
- Accommodates a wide range of prescriptions with separately interchangeable lenses
- No data artefacts
- Large field of vision with no misting up,
- Fully MRI compatible: no metallic components
- Three lens sets to choose from , with optional filtering lenses, coatings and surfaces or bifocal.
- Goggles and Lenses conform to Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- Complete with eye test chart, storage case, and lens cleaning cloth and solution.