Display++ LCD Monitor
Display++ makes it easy to display calibrated visual stimuli with precision timing, and provides robust and reliable synchronisation of the stimulus presentation with external data collection equipment, at an affordable price.
Configurable contrast resolution combined with fast panel drive rate, custom lag-free electronics, and a scanning, strobing LED backlight are some of the tools that make Display++ ideal for cognitive, psychophysical and neurophysiological investigations of vision and the brain.
M0250 Display++ Datasheet
Guide Price: £5250
Fully loaded specification
- 32" 1920x1080 IPS LCD
- 120Hz panel drive
- 5ms grey-to-grey response time
- 10-bit RGB native, configurable up to 16-bit using temporal dithering algorithms
- Peak white output 350cd.m^-2
- 1400:1 contrast ratio
- Real time calibration ensures accurate luminance, regardless of the effects of warm up and ageing
- Hardware gamma correction tables and CRS colour management system ensure accurate colour reproduction over the entire gamut
- Light output is synchronous and lag-free
- Scanning, strobing LED backlight to minimise transition artifact
- Integrated wireless IR response box receiver, compatible with CRS CB6 and CT6 response boxes (button presses and reaction time measurements synchronous to video display)
- Multiple synchronous TTL trigger outputs (11 bits in, 11 bits out in total: 10 bits in, 10 bits out on DB25 connector; dedicated Trigger In and Trigger Out on BNC connectors)
- Two stereo modes: alternate frame with active shutter glasses (for use with CRS FE-1 goggles or third-party VESA compatible active glasses) or an optional flicker free mode with passive FPR glasses
- Analogue I/O option (Six inputs, 16 bit, ±5V signal range, 500Hz bandwidth, free running or synchronised to the stimulus display; Two outputs, 16 bit, ±5V signal range, updates are frame synchronous)
- Touchscreen option (IR single touch technology; XY coordinates and reaction time output synchronous to video display)
- Integrates with CRS audio, eye tracking and behavioral response devices, and compatible with solutions from vendors (e.g. equipment for recording EEG/ERPs, eye trackers, neurophysiological amplifiers, equipment for recording evoked potentials, TMS stimulators).